Meet The Doctor
Dr. Robert Zena is board certified in Kentucky as a specialist in Prosthodontics, the practice of implants, crowns, veneers, and other forms of replacement teeth.
A Kentucky native Dr. Robert Zena received his undergraduate diploma from Kentucky Wesleyan College in Owensboro. Following his education at KWC, Dr. Zena went on to earn his dental degree from the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry. He completed his Prosthodontic residency at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry, where he joined the faculty teaching part-time in the Postgraduate Programs as an Associate Professor.
- Implant restorations
- President of the Kentucky Board of Dentistry
- Developer of Light Dynamic concepts for dental ceramics.
- International lecturer
- Vice-president of the American Association of Dental Boards
- Vice-President of the American Association of Dental Boards Foundation
- Chief editor of Dental Labor journal
- Executive Advisor to Spectrum Dental Journal
- Consultant to several dental companies
Schedule an Appointment Today
Call Greater Louisville Prosthodontists today at
Offices located in the Indian Hills Neighborhood of Louisville at
3939 Old Brownsboro Rd
Louisville, KY 40207